Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Yummy in my tummy Blueberry muffins!



I love muffins - in all flavours, but one of my favorites is Blueberry.... *drool*

This is the easiest and most healthy recipe I know and here you go:

PenNnyLanes Yummy Blueberry Muffins


Yields 4-6

Ingredients:

3 eggs

1 dl cream

1 dl = 60 g Almond flour

1 tbl sp psyllium husks

75 g Sukin Gold or any other sweetner. This is my prefered tho...

1 tsp baking powder

1 cup of filling – in this case blueberries - but in theory there are infinite possibilities

Off the top of my head: White chocolate and raspberries / Dark chocolate and orange.... Mmmmm






How to:

Mix everything together. Let the batter rest for 10 min. To allow the psyllium husks to soak up some of the liquids. 
Add the filling. Pour into muffin cups and bake for 20 min. at 200 degrees (celcius.... hehe).





ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment